graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Visiting Ogilvy!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014

Today we were visiting Oglivy!

Sentral Senayan III 11th floor 
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8, Gelora Bung Karno - Senayan 
Jakarta 
10270 
Indonesia '

So happy to be there! To enhance my knowledge and meet the art director. At the first time I have no idea about Art Director things, but after meeting up and sharing with the Art Director, I finally understand and knows what do Art Director do :-) I also have my portfolio reviewed. He gave me some advices and it means a lot to me :-) not all of the people can easily meet the Art Director (because he/she is so busy). I don't want to waste this chance!

Ogilvy is also has a homey room atmosphere. It makes our feeling less-stressed. And the people are friendly, open, and helpful :-)

I don't want to waste this super-priceless-moment by not taking some documentation of it :-P










My portfolio was being reviewed

I'm  so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment