graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Monday 7 April 2014

Cover Letter, Resume, and Stationary

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014

Cover Letter

Jakarta, March 19th 2014

Ms. Nilam P. Moeliono
Menara Jamsostek
Menara Utara Lantai 12A
Jl. Jend. Gatot Soebroto
Jakarta 12710

Dear Ms. Nilam P. Moeliono,
My name is Nadia Larashari Shabrina. I am a student from Unisadhuguna International College. I know Landor because it has been a very famous design agency. Who doesn’t know Landor. It has been founded for a long time. And has some agencies around the world. Landor definitely has many experiences. I also know Landor from my lecturer, Ms. Uma Paramita.
After I did some researches, Landor amazed me especially the rebranding of some companies. Rebranding is not an easy decision. There are only two decisions, whether the company is getting worse or better. Not all of companies can make a success rebranding. But different with Landor. I really like and appreciate the rebranding of Garuda Indonesia. Despite it can show the elegance of Garuda Indonesia, the important things is Landor makes us trust. When I see the identity, there is a trust feeling. Landor makes Garuda Indonesia convince the people. And it is really hard to convince people. For me, branding and identity are such interesting riddles to solve. And it’s exactly what I want to do.
Now I still learning and doing some researches to enhance my knowledge. Not only that, searching as many as experiences that I can is my life’s goal.
I have an assignment for professional practices class. It would be great for me if you can check my portfolio on anytime that you have a leisure time. I will waiting for the answer and keep following up on the next one-week.

Sincerely,
Nadia Larashari Shabrina

Jakarta, March 19th 2014

LeBoYe Design
Jl. Kemang Selatan 99A
Jakarta 12730, Indonesia

            Dear LeBoYe Design,
My name is Nadia Larashari Shabrina. I am a student from Unisadhuguna International College. I know LeBoYe because of the impressive works for famous brands. And it has been a very famous design agency. Who does not know LeBoYe.
After I did some researches, LeBoYe amazed me especially the project of brand identity. In my opinion, branding is not an easy thing and it challenging. It is also vital. Because our first impression about something is depends on the appearance. I really impressed with tesate brand identity. It looks like trusting and elegant. I feel the traditional feeling in this modernization era. LeBoYe can make it flexible. I still can feel the traditional side of tesate, but I also feel the exclusive and modern side of it. It is really impressed me. Another LeBoYe’s works that impressed me is the branding of meradelima. It makes me speechless when I see it. The aim is to make the red of the logo looks joyful and complementing the images of fotune and success. And I really can feel that. The red color is bright and fit. It really represents the joy.
LeBoye makes Indonesian brands looks so exclusive and I think it can be the asset to show that Indonesia has a really potential design agency, and it is LeBoYe. It is exactly what I want to do.
I have an assignment for professional practices class. It would be great for me if you can check my portfolio on anytime that you have a leisure time. I will waiting for the answer and keep following up on the next one-week.

Sincerely,
Nadia Larashari Shabrina


Jakarta, March 19th 2014

Milestone
Grand Panglima Polim Complex
Kav. 88, 2nd & 4th Floor
Jl. Panglima Polim Raya no. 1
Jakarta selatan 12170 – Indonesia

            Dear Milestone,
My name is Nadia Larashari Shabrina. I am a student from Unisadhuguna International College. I know Milestone because of the impressive works for famous brands. And it has been a very famous design agency. Who does not know Milestone.
After I did some researches, Milestone amazed me especially the project of brand identity. In my opinion, branding is not an easy thing and it challenging. It is also vital. Because our first impression about something is depends on the appearance. I really impressed with Sana Sini restaurant brand identity. It looks like trusting and elegant. In my opinion, because it located in the Pullman Hotel, Thamrin, the target audience is from class A-B. The design matches with the target audience because it looks clean, simple, and elegant. No need to make it complicated, by making it really simple, Milestone makes their works looks fascinate.
Milestone makes Indonesian brands looks so exclusive and I think it can be the asset to show that Indonesia has a really potential design agency, and it is Milestone. It is exactly what I want to do.
I have an assignment for professional practices class. It would be great for me if you can check my portfolio on anytime that you have a leisure time. I will waiting for the answer and keep following up on the next one-week.

Sincerely,
Nadia Larashari Shabrina


Resume

Experience
2011          Skylite Musical Cast
2011-2012 OSIS SMA Labschool Kebayoran
                  Division: Health and Social Committee
2011          Trip Observation to Purwakarta
Live in the village for 5 days
                  Division: Committee
2011          Sky Care
                  Entertain and help the orphans
                  Division: Health and Social Committee
2011          Goes to Sky
An event that held on car free day for promoting Sky Battle 2012           
2012          Sky Battle
Sport competition for all high school students in Jabodetabek
Division: Health and Social Committee
2012          Jakarta In Global (JIG)
A competition of education in Indonesia that was participated by some high schools in Jabodetabek
Division: Documentation
2012          Hunting On The Trip (HOTT)
Photo hunting competition, and also photo hunting trip to Bandung
Division: Health and Social Committee
2012          Sky Medic
Event of giving free medical check up, treatment, and medicine, and also free groceries.
Division: Health and Social Committee
2012          Sky Avenue
Performing art event that held on Fairground, SCBD. The events are music performance (from SMA Labschool Kebayoran and artists such as Glenn Fredly, HiVi, Nidji, Sheryl, etc) photo competition, modern dance, Saman, and many more. The event also has a market place that was participated by more than 15 brands.
Division: Health and Social Committee
2013          Adam Khoo Seminar
2013          Agri Agro Festival
Division: committee on the youth corner
2013          TetraPak: Mock Up of Jakarta
  
Education
1999-2000 Playgroup at Kids Sport
2000-2002 Kindergarten at Al-Fauzien
2002-2008 Global Islamic School Elementary School
2008-2010 Labschool Kebayoran Junior High School
2010-2013 Labschool Kebayoran Senior High School
2013-2015 Unisadhuguna International College

Skill
·      Photography
·      Adobe Illustrator
·      Adobe Photoshop
·      Adobe InDesign
·      Language:
o   Indonesian
o   English

Stationary
Started with the logotype. I chose dynamic logo (not the straight one) because it's represent me. I'm a dynamic person — means I am an active and cheerful person. At the first time, I tried to use my nickname but Ms Tari gave me an advice that it is better to use my full name :-)

So I chose 2 of the logotype. Why I chose that one because it's really represent me as a dynamic person. The choosing of the colour also has the meanings.

I continued my work on the business card design

Front:




Back:

No comments:

Post a Comment