graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Thursday 10 April 2014

How I spent my holiday | Newbie participant :3

Wednesday, April 9th 2014

The time has arrived! April 9th 2014 was the time for legislative election in Indonesia. And today should be a special day for me. Because it's my first time on participating the election. I've got my KTP on December, I guess.. It means I could participating on the election. I'm a newbie :-3 Thank God! The TPS was not far from my house. I just only have to walk. And arrived there..
The TPS


(hashtag) #mainstream-photo-of-the-day
Done!

On 11 a.m, I have to meet with my friends, Chicha and Karina for watching The Raid 2 on Pondok Indah Mall. So I went there. We also invited Dhira and Irien to join us but Dhira was having her time with her family while Irien was still busy in TPS (since her father is the head of RW). We decided to have lunch on Sushi Tei. But too bad, only me and Chicha who were having lunch there. Unexpectedly, Karina was spending her time by swimming before meeting up with us. That explained why Karina didn't reply our message directly and didn't come on time. After done eating, Karina finally arrived.

We went to the cinema then. And it's surprised me! PIM XXI was insanely sick!!! Soo crowded. I almost canceled this plan :-( but Chicha and Karina helped me to check if there was still any available seat. And yes! There was still many available seats :-) And another good news was Irien could join us!
When I was queuing.

Actually I felt a bit scared. Because the first one was really sadist. But my curiosity was bigger than my fear. Many people said that The Raid 2 is a-have-to-watch movie. So, yes, I watched it.
Waiting for the movie!
Chicha-Adia-Karina-Irien





*was watching*





I just.. can't.. resist.. the Raid 2.. epic-ness.. Oh my Gosh it's just.. Super cool. Maybe you guys think that I'm a bit excessive. But you really have to watch it! The plot was not expectable, and they didn't tell everything at the beginning. They let us walk and following the story. Epic. The cinematography was also great. The way the cameramen shot the image was adding plus point.

I just love it very much. Best movie in 2014 that I've ever seen.
♥ Adia

No comments:

Post a Comment