graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Me and My Dreams: Places to Travel - QC for Making a Book

Wednesday, July 24th 2013

today sir Em asked us to choose one of the branch from our mind map. I choose "places to travel" and i made a new mind map about places to travel. here is it:


then sir Em asked us to think what title of the book that you want. But it have to related with the theme, "Me and My Dreams". So with a help from sir Em and my friend (Ezy, Damaz, and Berta), finally I have some ideas for my book:


today I also learnt colour theory..


and watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=059-0wrJpAU

No comments:

Post a Comment