graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Monday 26 August 2013

Calendar Project

Thursday, August 22nd 2013

Ms Uma told us a new project!! The project is making a calendar!!!! We're asked to do some research on layouts and decide what is the theme for the calendar. But before that ms Uma asked us to critique and give some opinion about my friends alphabet poster and mine. So here's berta's and my poster:
Left to right: berta's and mine

My opinion:

After that we went to the library then take a look some books. After that, we copied some unique and nice layouts (inspiration for making a calendar).

Then we decide "primitive" as the theme of our calendar. Ms Uma asked us to make the mindmap (coloured), have some research on primitive , find 3 keywords, and sketches of primitive as the homework

No comments:

Post a Comment