graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Friday 13 September 2013

Viscom in A.D. (Week 8, 9, 10)

Week 8: wednesday, august 28th 2013
Today i made a moodboard HEHE YIHA! The timeline for my book. Here is it!

Next week sir em asked me to make a miniature for my book.


Week 9: wednesday, september 4th 2013
Tada! I have made the miniature of my book hehe here is it:
(Image)

After that sir em told me that i have to make the layout with the grid also. If you want to make a grid manually, choose light blue colour pencil for making the line because it's not too eye catching but we still can see it:


Week 10: wednesday, september 11th 2013
Say hello to the black box again!! Today we extend our knowledge in scale, value, and tense but using the grid:
Scale
Value
Tense

No comments:

Post a Comment