graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Monday 16 September 2013

Time Magazine: Self Portrait

Monday, september 16th 2013

Today was fun! I met my favourite drawing equipment! It is the pastel crayon! Sorry sir Angga i borrowed yours ;-p
Wish i could buy this pastels!!! (As soon as possible) cuz i really loves it!! It's easy to blend and i just love it!!!!!!❤

I used that for making a self portrait of me :p. The first step was tracing my face with tracing paper:
Left-right: using sharpie marker - using technical pencil.

Then i copied it into 3 copies:

Voila! It's time for colouring with pastels!!!!!
Decide the dark part first then blend it with your hand.


Compare it with the original image!

AND VOILA HERE IS MY PRECIOUS :'* 
So glad that i could. Make. It. Like. That. Omg!!! HEHEHEHE
The comparison 

Q:
1. Why my eyes are direct to the right?
2. Why i use yellow as the background?

A:
1. Because i am the kind of person who always look ahead. I'm not a kind of person who fixated on the past. And my mindset is positive. Bismillah HEHEHEH 😄😄😄
2. Yellow is so me. Yellow defines happy, cheerful, bright, fun, etc. hehehe and i (my friends also) think i'm that kind of person :p


I FEEL SO YELLOW TODAY HEHEHE
❤❤Adia

No comments:

Post a Comment