graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Friday 31 January 2014

Stationaries, Brochure, Banner, and Poster for Yogyakarta

1. Business Card
For the first time, I want to put some of yogyakarta's landmarks into my business card
But later on I tried to make it interesting by only using its logo

The colour schemes of my logo

I was trying to put the text to my business card

Some of the options for the front side of the business card

Layout for the back side

front and back

Some of colour options for the back side

My business card!!! :-D


2. Letterhead
Some options of letterhead



 My letterhead: 

3. Envelope


My envelope:

To make it easy, I made my envelope on InDesign
4. Banner

Then I tried to make the outline of my logo and fill it with some images:


Some options for the banner using the filled outline


match with the typeface
Then sir reza said that it's not one way with my stationary and logo, there is no connection between the banner and the other stationaries. So I'm just playing with my logo.

My banner:

5. Poster

6. Brochure

No comments:

Post a Comment