graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Intro to Typography: Calendar (Final week!)

Tuesday, october 1st 2013

Today was the second day! I presented my calendar. I was telling my concept, process, experiments, and steps. After having the presentation, i got some opinions, advices, and comments.

From ms Uma;
• i have to make the packaging looks interesting
• ms uma likes my alphabets that made from batak ornaments. She asked me to make a poster about that.
• ms Uma also likes my calendar layout

Berta:
• i've to decorate my packaging (the binder)

Ezy:
• ezy likes my paper, the ulos, my idea to make it stands


The calendar:


No comments:

Post a Comment