graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Week 1: The First Day

It's the first day of Portfolio Class and also the first day of the 6th term which is the last term :)
Couldn't believe that I have passed those classes.

So, on the first day, we had some little survey about ourself.

What did you learn at UIC Design?

  • Conceptual thinking
  • Brainstorming
  • Feedback
  • Open on criticisms
  • Be able to ask the lecturer
  • Peer discussion
  • Being on time

What did you learn about yourself while you studying at UIC Design?
  • Be more specific until everything could be answered. No more 'I don't know.'
  • Open on other's feedbacks
  • Enhance my curiosity
  • Be out of my comfort zone

What is your strength
  • Friendly
  • On time
  • Well planned
  • Can simplify things (problem solver)
  • Perfectionist
  • Curious, full of questions
  • Detail
  • Always enjoy things that I do
  • Considering the advantage and disadvantage in every situation
  • Branding
  • Typography
  • Layout

What is your enjoyment?
  • Music
  • Travelling
  • Hand lettering
  • Branding
  • Museum
  • Culture - the way people live
  • Organic things
  • Telling stories
  • Hearing someone's stories
  • Tropical houses

What kind of music do you like?
  • I like The Beatles. The songs are meaningful and diverse. The tones (notes) are simple but can easily accept in my heart. 
  • Michael Bublé is my favourite solo singer. His voice feels romantic and sounds like a gentle man. 
  • Jazz is relaxing. Not kinda noisy music. I can really enjoy the beat and lulled on it.
  • Bossa is really good for killing the stress. It's relaxing.

What country fascinates you?
Indonesia — I really want to make Indonesia as a better place. It has such reach resources, potential tourisms, and cultures. I really want to explore Indonesia.

What difference do you want to make in the world?
I want to make people smile because of me. I really want to share my experiences to people. So they can make something different to the world. I really want to help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment