graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Monday 2 February 2015

TADA! Please welcome... Indo Dua Empat!

Just wanna tell you what I felt during the final week is can be explained by one word...
Hectic

I guess..


Final weeks were always been a kinda hectic week because we have to present our works. It means we have to print out our works, make a presentation, and prepare the visual diary (which is the most crucial). And to compile things for visual diary is...BOOM!.. quiet tiring. But I was just take it easy and had fun with my hectic-ness ;-D ;-D


ANYWAY!

on Wednesday, January 21st 2015 I was having a presentation about my project, Indo Dua Empat.
Here is it:

No comments:

Post a Comment