graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Assignment 3: Surrealism



So I was thinking about my dream. My biggest dream is to travel the world. Since there are some limitations, like time management, how far the places are, hard accommodation etc. I was thinking that I want to have a place that I lived in, is just near the places that I want to be. So it just effortless to go to that place. I can reach those places easily.

EXERCISES



Come check the process!

IMAGES













PROCESS






So this is the final artwork!

Sand represents summer. These are the places that I really want to visit in summer.
Me with the pillow represents happy me relaxing in my pillow. Got excited to visit those places.

Starts from the top image and go with clockwise direction.
1) Snorkelling could be a great idea for relaxing. Beaches have always been a definitely yes for me.
2) Turkey has always been a big dream. I really want to visit that beautiful country. Hagia Sophia is one of Turkey's landmarks
3) Komodo island represents Indonesia. It also got on my 1st list of places to visit in Indonesia.
4) I always been curious about Croatia lately. Just wanna visit that stunning waterfall.
5) Flower fields, France. Who doesn't love flowers? I just love it very much. I really want to be in the centre of flower fields with a stunning view of hills and villages. Let's just go to France, should we?

Air balloon is for my vehicle to go to another place because it's relaxing and I can feel the 'smells' of those places by myself.

I wonder this is real.

Had a lot of fun doing this things, I always had fun on dreaming :)



Have a great day, dudes!
Keep dreaming!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment