graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Tuesday 6 May 2014

How I spent my holiday | Only for my beloved main cast

Saturday, May 3rd 2014

Hi guys! How was your day? Good? My day was supposed to be good but... let's see!

8:00-14:00
Today I was having a packaging class started from 10 to 14. But before that I had to go to my sister's school because she was having Pemantapan UAN. So I ushered my sister :-) am I a good sister? After that I drove my car to the campus and having the packaging class.

My mood was getting worse after the packaging class.

14:00-15:00
So, I had a plan to watch my best friend's performance at 7 pm in Taman Ismail Marzuki but my mom was still in Depok. I was really confused where I supposed to go and do before 7 pm. So after a long conversation on the phone, we decided to meet up at G***d L***y, Radio Dalam. Why? Because Fira, my sister, want to buy snacks for accompany her while UAN days.

around 16:00
I was waiting for my mom and Fira. After they were arrived, Fira was searching for some snacks, and the result was the snack was not as complete as the one at SCBD. So me, Fira, and mom decided to go back there.

And. Okay. The traffic at RSPP to Sisingamangaraja was so slow because of the traffic light. And thank God we passed it.

But wait. Okay. Well. No. I was at the wrong route. I was at the route for the one who wants to go to the right. But I want to go to the front ways. And thank God there was a Police :-) and I decided to go right and meets the traffic :-)

17:00
Finally we arrived at G***d L***y
After 10-20 minutes, me and mom went to TIM!

18:00-19:00
We was trapped on traffic in Cikini. There were a lot of cars which want to go to TIM. Maybe the parking lot was full. So I was just be patient. I decided to park my car on the restaurant in front of TIM because I was too lazy for waiting to enter TIM.

19:00-22:00
The show started! The first show was Ballet and the second show was Jazz. My best friend, Selma, was the cast on both of the show. And she made it!!! She was the main cast for the second show. It was her first time to be the main cast. And she was glad because I came on her show. Unfortunately we were not willing to take a photo/video so these were the only photo that I got.
After the show
Me and Selma

Selma, Selma's Mom, My Mom, Me
We are all best friend ;-D

I passed all of today's obstacle only for my beloved main cast,
Selma.

But today was end with a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment