graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Tuesday 6 May 2014

How I spent my holiday | Missing Bali

Hi guys how are you? Long time no post due the busy and the quite hectic weeks. And it makes me feel that I am missing something. I just don't want to do anything. I missed the feeling of having the days off or we can call it HOLIDAY. And the place that I missed is


Bali.


Let me share a bit of my Bali trip with my family on October. So, we planed to go to Bali for around 4 or 5 days and it was October 12th, a day after my sweet seventeen birthday, and then I did not know why I felt so happy. It's like the best present on my birthday, I guess.. I'm never get bored and enough of Bali.

I will share you a story about the villa.

So the trip was with my family (Mom, Dad, Me, and my sister, Fira), my aunt (Ita), and my grandma.


Day I
I will tell you about the place I stayed. I stayed in Karma Kandara, Uluwatu. I was surprised by the atmosphere there! So homey but still in touch with the nature. The special things were we had the private pool and also a private beach. It was beyond my expectation. So, I spent my first day by taking photo of the Villa. Then, in the evening we went to Menega Cafe for having a dinner and "saying goodbye to Mr. Sun".















Day II
On the second day, Me, Fira, and Ita were exploring the villa and the beach. We went for a walk to go to the beach. After that, we had to take the lift to go down to the beach because the villa was located on the cliff. After arrived at the private beach, I feel the ease and so relaxing. The beach was not crowded and the water was still clear. We could directly see the coral. Let's take a look at the pictures!
On our way to the beach

On our way to the beach (part 2)

The view above the cliff

Beware of the monkeys



The view from the lift. Do you see the lift's rail? 
Finally :-)






The cliff is that high.




Found this sand pattern


Day III
This day was gonna be the last relaxing day because tomorrow would be the time we said goodbye. So Me, Fira, and Papa decided to go to the beach for swimming! To complete our satisfaction, me and Fira were also swimming on the infinity pool.




Me and my sister were swimming on the beach.
The infinity pool



Picture of my family:
dad, me, grandma, Ita, Fira, and mom


It answers why I really love Bali and missing it so badly, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment