graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Wednesday 4 December 2013

What kind of person am I?

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Last week sir Em gave us a homework to do for the 2nd assignment. It's about Self Portrait Composition. The steps for brainstorming and concept development are:
  1. Survey (Question and Answer) from 1st and other point of view
  2. Mindmap
  3. Moodboard (pictures, colour schemes. typefaces, image making techniques)
  4. Draft visual
So we're asked to know ourselves from first and other point of view. Then i decided to do skype-ing with Berta and make a list for the questions + asking each other:
We accidentally used the same clothes!!! :O

I also made a survey website: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D68YJNF so people can ask me freely and it's easier for me :) I shared it on facebook, twitter, and path.
and thank God!!! 23 responds :')



The survey:

My point of view:
(image)
(image)

The next steps are making the mind map and mood board ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment