graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Agri Agro Festival 2013: Youth Corner

A number of agricultural associations in Indonesia have teamed up to stage the largest agribusiness event in Indonesia entitled: the Agri and Agro Festival 2013. To take place at the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII), in Jakarta from 29th November to 1st December 2013, the Festival carries the theme : “The Rise of Sustainable Agribusiness and Agro-industry in Indonesia’s Progress towards 2030”. (Source)
I was asked by Berta to join as the crew on youth corner at Agri and Agro Festival 2013, due her sister, Ella, is the head of youth corner.

I came to Taman Mini on Friday, 29 Nov 2013 and helped them to give ideas for decorating the youth corner. 

Sadly, I couldn't make it on Saturday :( but thank God I could come on Sunday.

So fun to be the part of youth corner!! On the youth corner you could see some stands. There were photography, caricature, caping painting, and face painting. And the good news is the caricature and face painting is free!! And the caping painting is only Rp. 30.000!
Signing corner

This decoration is using bottle caps.
All of the decoration were using recycled items like carton and plastic bottle.

Caricature corner

Face painting corner. Kiddos love it ❤️

Photography corner
Caping lukis corner

And its time for face painting!! We could request the picture. Then I started to search some face paintings on the internet and I found this!! I'm so in love with this face painting:

Let's paint my face!
My unicorn was done ;D so happy! Cute rite??
She also blink when I blink

Berta also done with her black swan

After that I'm going to caricature corner and asked them to make caricature of my family, me, and me + Berta:
Dad, me, Fira (my sister), and Mom
Me and Berta
I'm so glad to be the part of Youth Corner at Agri Agro Festival 2013. Such an unforgettable moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment