graphic design - music - photography


The posts are based on researches, the lecturer's materials, and my opinions.
Sorry if I made any kind of mistakes.

Welcome!

Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Grand Budapest Hotel


The movie is really pay attention to the visual looking. First, the camera’s angle is not usual, compared by another movie. It’s not just a flat angel that the eyes can see. It let us to see from different angel. For example, it shows from above the person then moving to the front side of the person. Another part that I like is it shows the frame inside the car but when the car was started to go, the camera is zooming out so the whole car could be seen. Second, I could feel the same feeling between one scene to another ones. I guest it’s because of the same color tone. And the pink filter makes it look one unity. Last, the angel of the camera makes us pay attention to the typography of the hotel (that usually forgotten). It makes me want to see it and read it. All in all, it really pays attention to the detail that usually forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment